Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What do YOU think??

Okay so I have come to ask you what do YOU think about this??? I have a heart for volleyball and I got a form to sign up for it so that next year I would be in an advanced class on the volleyball team. Well that would mean play practice on Wenesday I would have volleyball practice on Tuesday and Friday then golf on Thursday.... DO YOU THINK I COULD HANDLE ALL OF THIS MAYHEM!!!!! I love them all and stuff but lots of people think it would be to much for a 10 year old girl to do.......... Daddy says he would like it to keep me out of trouble, i'm not sure I like that though, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK????

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Izzy, that does seem like a LOT of stuff! When do you have time to do your homework, or even just relax!?! Think about that. Hope everyhting else is going well. Love you!
    Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty busy schedule, but it does give you great exercise as well. You don't want to let your school work suffer though that's for sure. It was good to see you back on the blog again!! How about some pictures?

    Love
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Iz!

    Maybe you should think about what is your favorite thing to do and stick with that. Good points from Aunt Kris and Grandma. Make sure you can get homework and family time in. :) The exercise sounds great though!

    ReplyDelete