Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm the gal who does it all!!!!

Thats right I do it all now I do volleyball, playpractice, and golf plus my grades are still as good as ever! I'm really excited about this because I get my next quarter report in 8 days from now! Okay, so i'm a bit nervous but thats how every kid feel right??? At least they better feel the same way that I do...... But yes i'm the one who can do it all, and i'm proud of it! I'm proud to be the smart athletic girl in 5th grade! Love you all very much!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. YIPPEEE! A new post! Glad to hear that things are going well. Very impressed that you are trying to keep up the good grades!!! We love you lots - and your dad and brother too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thanking God for the many talents and strengths He has given to you. You are really blessed! Give a hug to Zander, Tammi and your Dad for me. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Izzy! Keep up those grades girl. That's fantastic! :) We need to come for that cookout soon!!!!!!!! I think some serious dessert is in order.

    ReplyDelete