Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cousins, Cousins, and more Cousins

Well I'm very sorry that I have not been keeping up with this blogg! I have been very busy with the whole graduating 5th grade thing and Zander moving to kindergarten thing! Well I'm here now and I have come to say....... I have a TON of cousins!! So I would like to dedicate this blogg to all 8 soon to be 9 cousins. To do so I will name them in order...... Abigail, me, Sammy, Madelyn, Zander, Aleah, Avonlea, Lincoln, Levi, Norah, and Aunt Melissa's new baby girl... So I'll call her baby girl!!!!!!! I can't wait to see everyone this summer... I still have to meet Levi! Can't wait! Night!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of cousins! :) Our kids are so blessed to have you as theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you! Abigail is SO looking forward to hanging out with you and seeing her girl cousins!!! Up until this year she only had boy cousins over here.
    Get ready to have some FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete