Friday, November 20, 2009

Never Swing on a Vine

Hello as I said I would be back on Friday, today is Friday. The most awkward thing that happened this week that I swung on a vine. Literally I was pulling on a vine in my yard and I told my Dad "Look, I can swing on this vine Daddy look!" Once again never swing on a vine. I put all of my weight on it then BOOM! A blackout for me! The vine popped of the tree and I fell in my pj's. I cried but then again I laughed. So hard that I fell on the floor again. Well that is all everyone. Night America!

3 comments:

  1. For the record, she did not "blackout" that is a slight exaggeration (Don)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she's carrying on the Bates' tradition of storytelling!! (he, he)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Iz! I have to agree with the Drydens. =) I still think the potato chip story takes all though!!!

    ReplyDelete