Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Oldest One's, Oldest Kid

Hello everyone it is me Izzy bates. By the way thanks for the support Aunt Kristine. I told him that before I read your post so thanks. Well I really don't know what to say so I'll do what any Bates would do. Hello how are my name is Izzy, what is yours? Well I don't know so if you want to have a answer to our post join my blog. I am the neice of Kristine, Dean, Robbie and Kelli. For me known as Aunt Kristine, Uncle Dean, Uncle Robbie and last but not least Aunt Kelli. Wow what a load full and there is more to that as well (Uncle JJ and Aunt Mellisa). But you probably already know that so uh well it was nice to meet you all and have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - Izzy thanks for keeping the family blogs going. I wish I knew how to start a blog. I'm still stmped over facebook! See you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Izzy- Way to go!! Here's an idea for more blogs...how about you let us all know what is the most interesting/funny/sad/exciting thing that any of you did each week...I'm sure there's lots of good stuff going on over there!
    We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete