Monday, November 16, 2009

Official Owner of the Blog

I Izzy Bates am now the official owner of this blog. Since my Dad won't do it I will! I mean somebody's got to do it, so why not me? Ok so my Aunt Kristine gave me the idea to share the most exiting thing that has happened all week, and I must say that this has beaten everything by far. More likely that the bad stuff needs a long shot to catch up. This blog has been the most exiting thing yet. Even though it is only Monday I still think my thoughts. Tonight it was between Tetris and this so I chose this! Maybe Friday I will be back and do another blog thingamadgiger. Post is what people call it. Well that is it good night all!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I love hearing anything you have to say! ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Iz! =) Somebody's gotta keep this thing up right?

    ReplyDelete